The City of Edna monitors and maintains the city's public access swimming pool throughout the year; and the YMCA of the Golden Crescent operates and manage the pool during the summer season.
Pool parties are booked by contacting the YMCA at 361-575-0511.
Rules & Regulations for Using the City Swimming Pool
- Rules posted at the swimming pool supersede rules posted on this website.
- Anyone who fails to observe these rules will be removed from the pool. Continued violation will result in loss of swimming privileges.
- Pool lifeguards are trained and certified to act and respond to any land or water emergencies! Lifeguards are trained to enforce pool rules and ensure patrons' safety!
- Persons using the pool are responsible for their actions at the pool. Parents or guardians are responsible for the actions of their children. Pool personnel are not baby sitters.
- View all Rules and Regulations for Using the City Swimming Pool.