Form Center

By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.

Code Enforcement

  1. Building Permit

    To allow building / construction at your residence / business

  2. Garage Sale Permit

    To allow garage sale at your residence

  3. Plumbing Permit

    To allow plumbing work at your home / business

  1. Electrical Permit

    To allow electrical work at your home / business

  2. Peddler/Solicitor/Temporary Vendor Permit Application

    To allow vendors who qualify to sell inside the city limits of Edna

Utility (Water) Department

  1. Customer Utility Service Agreement Information

    When a new account is opened for service this agreement is signed and enforced.

  2. Solid Waste Disposal Rules

    Solid waste pickup rules for solid waste inside the city limits

  1. Rental Authorization Form

    Property owner must authorize utility services to be turned on.

  2. Utility Information Form

    To be used to contact water services to your residence or business.